Fitness Classes – North Hills
- Rev up your exercise routine with the fitness class workouts at The Body Bar. We have a wide variety of fitness classes from Barre body sculpting, ZUMBA®, Line Dancing, and Cardio Dance Party to Circuit Training and Yoga. These fitness workouts are sure to make you sweat. Experience it for yourself!
- Why We Are Unique: We pride ourselves on being able to deliver a personal, no-hassle experience to our members. Unlike many big box gyms, we bring an upscale boutique style, without the upscale pricing, or attitude. We welcome members of all ages and skill levels to come and join us in their journey to greater wellness. While at the Body Bar, indulge yourself with our award-winning services. We are your one-stop shop for UV Tanning, Airbrush Tanning, Massage, Spa and Waxing services.
- Classes are FREE with a Body Bar Fitness Membership!
- Memberships Available: Fitness memberships include complete unlimited fitness center usage, as well as unlimited access to our fun and challenging fitness classes.
- Free No-Obligation 7 Day Fitness Pass: Visit us today for a tour of our facilities and receive a free no-obligation 7-day fitness pass!
- The Body Bar has a wide variety of classes that are geared specifically for seniors.
- Note: Classes that are not designated as senior programs will not be modified from their original format to accommodate individual fitness levels. Please consult your physician prior to beginning any exercise regime and know your limitations.
- This fitness program is a results-driven program if you are an older adult and would like to take charge and be active. For your safety, please review the items below to see if you fit the criteria for the Senior program.
- You must be able to: Shift your weight from one foot to the other without the use of support, Control your balance moving forward and backward. Use both your upper and lower body. And – you must have sufficient muscular strength and endurance to exercise from a standing position for a minimum of 30 minutes.
- Senior members who utilize their insurance carry fitness membership programs have access to use the gym floor during regular business hours as well as participate in any of the fitness classes, as their physical fitness level safely permits.
Enjoy the Benefits of Exercise
- Lose Weight, Feel and Look Better
- Improve Energy Levels
- Become Stronger, Tone, Firmer or Improve Performance
- Reduce Low Back or Neck Pain
- Reverse The Aging Processes
- Reduce Risk for Disease or Reverse Disease
- Improve Balance, Flexibility or Core Strength
- Recover From Surgery or Injury
- Reduce Stress and/or Anxiety
- Improve the Quality of Your Life